Hall for Hire
Our function room is the perfect setting for any event. With draped ceilings and its own bar, it can create the perfect setting for all types of functions and events.
We have great rates to offer with lots included to make your event perfect. Please see the list below for exact details.
Basic hall hire enables you to have access from the hall to 12 midday - 12 midnight, giving you plenty of time to prepare for your event. Tidy up is also included to help you make the most of your event leaving you stress free.
The kitchen is not inclusive of the hall hire price, but is available for an extra charge of £75, of which a £50 deposit is required. This is refundable the same day if left clean and tidy - with all appliances still present.
You then have access to the kitchen from 9am - midnight if required.
When hiring the hall, we also have further equipment for hire if required such as chair covers with bows/sashes, table cloths, extra chairs, tables and much more. Please contact us if you require more information.
Hiring the hall includes:
The following is included in the hire cost;
- Hall access 12pm -12am
- 6 round tables (seat up to 10)
- 6 tressle tables
- 120 chairs
- Bar open with proposed staff
- Clear up
We have a extensive hot and cold menu on request by our in house caterers, Dj's and singer's along with hall decorations chair covers complemented with a sash and bow and floral display's, Please contact us on: Tel 0208 8502057
Conditions of hire:
- 50% of hire charge is to be paid as a deposit at time of booking, the total balance is then due 28 days before event is due to take place. This deposit is non refundable.
- The proposed hirer is responsible for the behavior of guests whilst on premises and upon leaving. It is to the managers discretion to shut down any event if misbehavior or vandalism occurs. No refunds will be given in this case.
- Hall must be left in a reasonable condition, any damage will be invoiced to the proposed hirer.
- No drink (soft or alcoholic) is to brought onto the premises unles agreed otherwise in writing with the manager. If any is found on the premises, the venue will be shut and no refunds given.
The hall has a seating capacity of 120 maximum and a standing capacity of maximum 200.